St. Petersburg, January 28. Four children were in the hospital of Petersburg yesterday. The reason was the lack of proper supervision of children by adults.
So, in the morning two-year-old drank boiled water from a teapot.
The boy got burns of the mouth and pharynx and in a grave condition has been delivered in Children's city hospital №5.
in the Evening in the hospital were three more children — year-old girl fell from a chair in a cafe in the city centre, and received contusions of the abdomen and feet, one-year-old girl who was dropped while bathing your own mother and nine-year-old boy, which parent fed neuroleptic drug. Due to the fact that she seriously exceeded the dosage, the boy is in the hospital, his condition is estimated as heavy..