Hospitalized residents of Bryansk massively poisoned Shawarma


2017-01-27 17:45:03




1Like 0Dislike


Hospitalized residents of Bryansk massively poisoned Shawarma

Bryansk, January 27. Seven residents of Bryansk, who came to the hospital with acute intestinal infection, poisoned Shawarma in one of the shopping halls of the city. About it reported in a press-service of regional management SK the Russian Federation.

According to investigators, all the poisoning occurred in the period from 16 to 19 January. During the examination it became clear that the sellers did not comply with sanitary norms, and that became the reason of mass poisoning.

On suspicion of production, storage and sale of produce not satisfying the requirements of security, was arrested 24 men and 29 years.

Concerning them brought criminal case under article 238 of the criminal code. Suspects have no permanent registration in the Bryansk region, therefore, the court will consider the petition of the investigation on their arrest reports .

Recall, all poisoned. Doctors diagnosed them with acute intestinal infection.


Comments (0)

This article has no comment, be the first!

Add comment

Сopyright © 2017 | | An alternative view to the usual news | 67987 News