Broken gas water heater cost the lives of four-year-old boy in Kaluga

Date:

2017-01-27 15:45:10

Views:

28

Rating:

1Like 0Dislike

Share:

Broken gas water heater cost the lives of four-year-old boy in Kaluga

Kaluga, 27 Jan. the circumstances of the death four year old boy poisoned by household gas, investigated by the investigators in Kaluga. Upon tragedy criminal case.

according to FAN, the press service of the regional SU RF IC, the early morning of 17 January in the apartment of one of houses of the neighborhood Turynino a local resident woke up and saw that her little son died.

the Investigation has put forward several versions of what happened, including, in particular, was supposed to head trauma and carbon monoxide poisoning. However, the results of forensic medical examination showed that the child had been poisoned by carbon monoxide due to the faulty of the gas column, since that had the reverse thrust.


.

Comments (0)

This article has no comment, be the first!

Add comment

Сopyright © 2017 | rusversion.info | An alternative view to the usual news | 68110 News